The registration form is located below the guidelines
After a successful debut last year, we are planning another CVAC Outdoor Art Market on Saturday, July 29, 2023. This will be expanded to include part of Station St, Craig St, and Kenneth St. next to the Duncan Farmers’ Market. The 39 Days of July event will be running at that time as well, so the downtown area will be busy. CVAC is working with the Downtown Duncan Business Improvement Association again and has support from the City of Duncan as well.
- Vendors are provided a space for a 10′ x 10′ tent. Vendors are responsible for providing their own 10×10 tent as well as any tables, chairs, or display units. Please confine your display to the size of the tent to allow for customer traffic flow between tents. CVAC will assign stall locations.
- Vendors must keep their stall space and surrounding area clean. Vendors must remove their own garbage.
- Vendors will receive detailed instructions regarding setup/takedown and tent location closer to the event.
- Each 10’x10′ Vendor space is $40 for July 29, 2023. Hours are 10 am-4 pm.
- Community arts groups interested in a 10’x10′ space are limited to 1 space only.
- Vendors must be artists or artisans or art-related groups.
- CVAC encourages participation by people working in original two-dimensional art (painting, drawing, photography, mixed media) and three-dimensional art such as woodwork, sculpture, jewelry, and folk art.
- All work must represent the artist’s original design. Any work created from a commercial pattern, kit, or template will NOT be accepted.
- Artists’ work must be culturally appropriate in content with images the artist is authorized to use.
- Eligibility of any artwork is up to the discretion of CVAC.
- Cancellations prior to July 1, 2023, will receive a full refund less the $25.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations after July 1, 2023, will forfeit the entire registration fee.
Registration is now closed.